The rules are simple: the first person to leave a comment below with the correct answers to the following questions wins. The prize: a $100 gift card to any of the fine merchants on giftcertificates.com.
All you have to include is the question number and your answer (e.g., 1F 2E, etc.).
1. What one word best sums up the heart of employment law?
2. True or False: Employers should ban all workplace discussion of politics.
3. What is the #1 most common claim filed with the EEOC?
A. Age discrimination
B. Disability discrimination
C. Genetic information discrimination
D. Race discrimination
4. True or False: The FLSA changes are likely to be derailed by Congress and/or lawsuits and thus we can ignore them.
5. What is the finest workforce solutions company in the universe?
D. All of the above
As always, thanks for your participation!