To help reduce potential fistfights, riots and other forms of workplace violence, it’s time for our annual attempt to seek a peaceful resolution to a highly emotional and controversial question that inevitably pops up at this time of year: What’s the best holiday movie of all time?
After more than 400 people have weighed in, I’m shocked and chagrined that Santa Claus Conquers the Martians has only 1 measly vote. That’s even less than last-minute write-in candidate Die Hard. (Nothing says “holidays” quite like 80s hostage movies.)
The polls will be closing soon. So, please promote peace on earth by casting your vote to help resolve this divisive issue once and for all. If you’d like to add another write-in candidate, please leave a comment below.
What's the absolute #1 best holiday movie in the history of the universe?
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (6%, 51 Votes)
- A Christmas Carol (10%, 83 Votes)
- A Christmas Story (20%, 163 Votes)
- Bad Santa (1%, 5 Votes)
- Elf (7%, 59 Votes)
- Frosty the Snowman (0%, 3 Votes)
- Home Alone (1%, 12 Votes)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (6%, 48 Votes)
- It's a Wonderful Life (23%, 188 Votes)
- Miracle on 34th Street (9%, 73 Votes)
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (9%, 73 Votes)
- Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer (3%, 27 Votes)
- The Santa Clause (1%, 6 Votes)
- Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (0%, 4 Votes)
- White Christmas (7%, 54 Votes)
- Write-in Candidate: Die Hard (0%, 4 Votes)
- Write-in Candidate: The Year Without a Santa Claus (1%, 5 Votes)
- Write-in Candidate: Scrooged (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 811