Click here to register for my next 187% FREE webinar, The Employment Law Talk Show.
Here’s the official description:
Want to lower your legal risk, control your litigation expenses, bullet-proof your investigations, conquer the social media universe, sleep better at night and quite possibly stay out of jail? Then you’ll want to join us for this engaging, interactive and occasionally humorous webinar in which we’ll address the hottest employment law topics in the land.
We’ll be joined on this webinar by two renowned employment law experts: Joel Spitz, Chair of McGuire Woods’ Labor and Employment Department, and Kathleen O’Toole, Director of Employment Law and Litigation Management for ManpowerGroup North America.
After spending this fast-paced hour with us, you’ll walk away with:
- up-to-the-minute information on the latest employment law developments;
- practical guidance on how to prevent and manage litigation;
- tools and tips for conducting investigations and reducing termination risk;
- simple solutions to keep social media from driving you crazy; and
- our updated Employment Law Tool Box packed with cheat sheets on every major employment law, a sample social media policy and much much more.
Hope you can join us!