Seems like every 0.1 seconds there’s a new take on what you should — or shouldn’t — put in your social media policy.
As a public service, I thought I would gather some of the latest and greatest tools and tips for your perusal:
- Here’s the Blawg’s summary of the NLRB’s latest guidance on SM policies.
- Here’s the NLRB’s official model SM policy.
- Here’s the Blawg’s new and improved NLRB-should-love-it model SM policy, courtesy of the fine folks at McGuire Woods.
- Check out actual real-life SM policies from hundreds of companies here.
- Here, here and here are SM 101-ish articles that cover some of the basics.
- 10 SM policy must-haves from Mashable, 9 SM policy best practices and 5 SM policy mistakes from Socialmediapolicytemplates.com.
- Here’s a high-level review of SM laws around the world.
- For general SM guidance, check out Think Before You Click, a great little e-book resource.
This kit will also be posted under “Tools & Tips” for your future use.
As always, please keep our official disclaimer in mind.