One thing we’ll be discussing on our July 25 webinar — The Employment Law Talk Show — is the perception of lawyers.
I’m sure you would agree that most attorneys are perfect human beings. However, every once in awhile some slightly flawed person manages to slip through the law school admission process and pass the bar.
We’re giving you the golden opportunity to help change those few imperfect lawyers for the better. Please express yourself below. (On the off chance you might want to change more than one thing, please feel free to vote more than once.)
If you could change one thing about lawyers, what would it be?
- Nothing (4%, 9 Votes)
- Be less adversarial (10%, 25 Votes)
- Be more open to alternative billing arrangements (9%, 23 Votes)
- Be more proactive (6%, 15 Votes)
- Be more solutions-oriented (14%, 34 Votes)
- Keep things simple - no legalese (25%, 62 Votes)
- Know my business and industry better (10%, 24 Votes)
- Listen more and talk less (11%, 27 Votes)
- Lighten up - laugh, sing, dance, etc. every once in awhile (8%, 19 Votes)
- Everything (12%, 29 Votes)
- Write-in candidate: Be more responsive (20%, 50 Votes)
Total Voters: 245