As a result, we asked our attendees to make a commitment to actually do something to show their employees some LOVE.
Hundreds of you texted us your commitments. Honestly, they warmed my heart and brought tears to my eyes — lots of great stuff.
Here’s a mere sampling:
- I vow to commit to ensuring that love and the 6 E’s are spread like a wild fire among employees of all levels.
- Daily I will praise a co-worker to improve my mood and their engagement!
- Get out on the floor and provide timely and meaningful feedback to employees.
- Thank every employee on my team, each week (at least) for something specific.
- I plan to invite each employee to a one on one break to discuss survey and goals.
- Talk to employees more and get feedback on what the company can do to improve the culture.
- Praise my team on an individual and group basis.
- More 1-1s with my team to find out what empowers them.
- Will encourage my employees and focus on their strengths.
- Increase personal written notes of praise/thanks.
- Praise more employees!!
- I am going to take a break and visit a co-worker a day and compliment them.
- Engagement survey and follow up with it!
- Show employees that they are wanted and needed.
- Show everyone how important they are.
- I will spend 10 minutes each day getting to know a different employee.
- Thank each employee at the end of the day for their contributions.
- Talk to every co-worker one on one!
- Really get to know employees and show love.
- LOVE our employees.
Again, thanks so much for engaging so engagingly in our engagement-ness — we really appreciate all the input!